Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Be a major participant in your child’s education. We encourage parents to:
1) Become familiar with our school’s website, including teacher class pages.
2) Utilize the Power School Parent, which provides you with your child’s real-time grades.
3) Visit our school. You are always welcome to visit your child’s classes.
4) Read our student agenda and become familiar with our procedures and policies.
5) Help your child study. Talk to your child about what they are learning in each class.
6) Review the Aiken County curriculum page to see standards your child is
expected to learn. This is found on the district home page and located under
Instruction and Accountability.
If you have questions about our school, academics, procedures, etc.,
please call us at 803-442-6300 or email one of our administrators below:
Principal Kyle Smith Email: email@example.com
Assistant Principal B.R. Smith Email: BSmith268@acpsd.net
Assistant Principal Terra Van der Linden Email: Tlinden@acpsd.net
Our purpose is to promote intellectual, moral and physical growth of the individual through the combined efforts of parents/guardians and our faculty by establishing the best possible environment for learning: a climate of safety, trust, and respect for the individual and an appreciation for the acquisition of learning.
1) We believe academic success is best achieved when the student, the parent, and the teacher all make significant contributions in the education process.
2) We believe all students can and must learn at relatively high levels of achievement, and our responsibility is to work with each student to ensure that high standards have been achieved.
3) We believe all students should become grade level proficient or above in English, math, social studies, and science.
4) We believe all students should be challenged to think critically and write creatively.
Wednesday, November 25 - Friday, November 27
Riverbanks Zoo Field Trip for 6th Graders
November 24th, 2015
All permission slips and fees are due no later than Thursday, November 5th
Forms can be found here:
2015-2016 Paul Knox Middle School Yearbook!